The Litchfield Hills ChoreService provides an important service to the community because it:
- Improves the quality of life for seniors
- Keeps the senior from being isolated in their home
- Enables life with dignity for our elderly
- Brings the outside world into the home
- Helps the senior make new contacts and build relationships
- Strengthens the community and helps the senior population remain vibrant and active
- Reduces potential town and state expense
- Provides extra income for local workers
Would you like to be a Chore Worker?
Contact the Coordinator and request a job application. The Litchfield Hills Chore Service hires workers from the community. The Chore Service hires both men and women. All Chore Workers need to pass a background check.
P. O. Box 294, Litchfield, CT 06759
Contact the Coordinator and request a job application or click on the link below:
Litchfield Hills Chore Service Serving the Towns of
Goshen • Litchfield • Morris • Roxbury • Warren • Washington